Some ideas for interview questions about
The Clutter-Busting Handbook
- Can people really change if they are “born Pack Rats”?--- isn’t clutter a basic character trait or personality flaw
- How about all those times we say, “I’VE GOT TO GET ORGANIZED”. What does that have to do with clutter?
- Does clutter come from being messy, or lazy or disorganized?
- Tell us the truth, Rita. Is your house filled with clutter? Isn’t there some story about roller skates on the dining room table?
- I heard that you never ask Pack Rats to throw their clutter into the trash? Well, how do they get rid of stuff?
- How are we supposed to find room for all our stuff?
- Is there any connection between Procrastination and clutter?
- What can we do about our Sentimental Clutter?
- Where can people buy your books?
- How can people start to conquer their clutter?
- Once I get rid of the clutter, how should I put everything back into the cabinets, closet or whatever?
- What is happening when we get rid of all our clutter, then in no time at all, the clutter comes back?
- What if I’m not in to clutter, but I LIVE with a Clutter Glutton?
- I understand that you have a FAST way to manage paper clutter. Can you tell us about it?
- What are we supposed to do with all our stacks of magazines and catalogs?
- Do you have any quick tips for us
- What Parting words do you have for our listeners?
- What do we do about gifts we receive that we don’t like or will
- What’s this about “Wild” clutter and “Caged” clutter?
- Are there different levels of clutter?
Feel free to call me as a BACK UP PERSON if you ever have a guest
cancel or for some reason don’t have anyone scheduled. I can cover such
- Secrets to Blast Away Your Procrastination
- How to Help Your Children Stop Procrastinating
- Strategies to Prevent Burnout: While You Take Care of Others, Who
Takes Care of You?
- More Strategies to Prevent Burnout: Are We Having Any Fun Yet?
- Generating Fabulous Customer Service
- Manage Stress During Chaotic Times
- Power Up Your Creativity
Rita Emmett, author of The Procrastinator’s Handbook, is a professional speaker who presents Keynotes and Seminars nationwide.
She can be reached at 847-699-9950 and email is Rita@RitaEmmett.com.
To subscribe to her free monthly Anticrastination Tip sheet with quick short tips & ideas to help break the procrastination habit, go to the
first page of her website RitaEmmett.com
Back to Journalist Main Page